Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. Thomas Merton

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Time Lag

Boy, am I behind in my blogging!!! I just don't know where the time goes. I must apologize for taking so long to get another installment of butter making posted. I want to get it finished today, but at the rate things have been going, I'm not too hopeful that this will happen. Hopefully, I'll at least get the next step posted. Phyllis, one of my spinning friends (be sure to visit her blog at www.spinknitandlife.blogspot.com) also invited me to join the Tour de Fleece group through Ravelry. I am happy to report that I have been doing quite well in working on the goals I have set. However, as with the the butter making, I have not been successful at posting anything about my progress. I recently told Phyllis and Evelyn, another spinning friend, that if I could figure out a way to spin and keyboard at the same time, I would!


Well, wish me luck on getting the next exciting installment of butter making posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment