Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. Thomas Merton

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Technical Annoyance

Okay. I thought I had one set of computer problems mostly solved, but last night I discovered that I am currently able to post comments to only a few of the blogs I follow. I've had a similar problem in the past, but was unable to post comments at all. I haven't found the cause or been able to overcome it, yet, so have to work on that. I am back to reading everyone's blogs, but just can't get the comments button to work on all of them. In the meantime, it is going to take me a while to become accustomed to this computer and Windows 7. At least I feel as though I'm back in circulation and can enjoy all the bunny antics and other neat stuff.

5 comments:

  1. A techno-challenged lurker eh? Guess we've all been there often!

    I hear Windows 8 will solve ALL techno problems! Designed by Bill Gates' daughters's rabbit Butterscotch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With rabbits at the helm, what can go wrong? They have so much more sense than we humans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that problem at one point, for some reason I couldn't comment on half the blogs I visited. I sorted it out in the end. The Google blogger discussion board was very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a bummer Melissa. I hope you get it sorted soon. I found that I could no longer write my blog posts in Internet Explorer. I had to install Firefox to post anything. Computers are weird!

    Love the kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ugh! hopefully you'll get it figured out soon...it's a bummer when you have something to say...and can't...eh? my thoughts are with you...for a quick recovery! :]

    ReplyDelete