Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. Thomas Merton

Friday, September 5, 2008

Beach?

Well, it looks like Hanna isn't going to be much of a problem at Cape Canaveral. Ike, on the other hand, could result in the meetings being postponed. As of last night's weather report, Ike was really turning into a meanie. By the way, I was checking out my two brightly colored wind speed charts on the previous post and it occurred to me that it looked like I'd posted the same one twice. They are small enough that I couldn't read the print. When I checked the originals, they do look just about the same. Your best bet is to go to NOAA and check (http://www.noaa.gov/). There could be some changes now since the storms have moved.

And it looks like going down for the launch on Oct. 8, probably won't work due to the possibility of launch cancellations for whatever reasons. Phooey. I was just hoping for a little beach time. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment