Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time. Thomas Merton

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fonts

After submitting my first post, I noticed that I had managed to change the font in the portion after the poem I'd included. I'd wanted the poem to be in a different font, but didn't realize that I had not changed it back to my original choice when I resumed my comments. At this point, I don't seem to be able to fix it. My friend gave me some neat comments and suggestions. However, I haven't had any success with trying to fix the font in the first post. Perhaps I will get it worked out one of these days. I have a lot of learning to do. Lots of exploring and experimenting lie ahead. I wonder how this one will look when I post it (yes, I've clicked "Preview"). Well, here goes!






1 comment:

  1. Second post looks great. I wonder why the font won't change on the first. Computers ugh

    ReplyDelete